2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Engine Options
Adventurous drivers from Sarasota to Lakewood Ranch have enjoyed the rugged performance capabilities of the Jeep Grand Cherokee lineup for generations, but just how powerful is the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee? Featuring best-in-class towing specs and all-weather capability, the Jeep Grand Cherokee power will blow you away. Let’s take a deeper look at the Jeep Grand Cherokee engine options and find your next SUV today:
Jeep Grand Cherokee Engine Options
The Jeep Grand Cherokee was built for the savvy driver who loves high-tech refinement and heavy-duty performance, and Jeep offers several different options to help you experience the St. Petersburg roads exactly how you’d like. Which of the Jeep Grand Cherokee engine options will you choose for your next journey?
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6: This standard engine offers the ideal blend of efficiency and strength, generating up to 295 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque with a 6,200-pound towing capacity. Additionally, standard Electronic Start/Stop Technology maximizes every drop of gas in the tank.
- 5.7L HEMI® V8: This available HEMI® V8 boosts your power to 360 hp, 390 lb-ft of torque, and 7,200 pounds in towing to add serious adrenaline to your travels. Plus, this V8 powertrain also delivers fuel-saving technology for greater efficiency.
- 6.4L SRT® V8: Offered on higher trims, this V8 option delivers 475 hp with 470 lb-ft of torque, along with performance boosters like customizable Drive Modes, Quadra-Trac® Active On-Demand 4×4 System, and a 7,200-pound towing capacity.
- Supercharged6.2L V8: Also offered for the SRT® and Trackhawk®, this powerful engine takes performance to the next level with a whopping 707 hp and 645 lb-ft of torque for one unforgettable driving experience.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Performance Features
The Jeep Grand Cherokee power doesn’t just come from its incredible range of engines, it also offers performance features to fine-tune your driving experience, whether running errands around town in Bradenton or heading out on an off-road adventure.
- Options like the Quadra-Drive® II system with Rear Electronic Limited-Slip Differential and the Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System create greater handling and traction, so you maintain control even in the most challenging of road and weather conditions.
- The Trail Rated® badge highlights trims with exceptional off-road performance. Tested under the most strenuous of circumstances, Trail Rated® Jeeps come with features like available Quadra-Lift® Suspension System and available Jeep® Brand 4×4 systems.
- Performance trims like the SRT® and Trackhawk® have their own set of racetrack-ready features, including Standard Launch Control and high-performance Brembo brakes.
Experience Jeep Grand Cherokee Power Today
Browse our 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee inventory, then contact us at Firkins CDJR to set up your test drive in Bradenton. Make sure to explore our new vehicle specials and current offers and incentives to take advantage of our latest money-saving deals today!
More from Firkins CDJR
Is your stomach growling? It’s about datz time for lunch or dinner. If you are in the Tampa area, and you’re craving quality comfort food, look no further than Datz. In 2009, Roger and Suzanne Perry started the restaurant they had always dreamt of, and ever since, multiple locations have been serving cheesy burgers, chicken…
Tired of sitting by the pool and visiting the park for your weekly family outings? Sure, getting some sun or running around with the dog is exciting, but after a while, it just becomes routine. If you are in the Tampa, Florida area, load the family in the car for a day at sea with…
Blue crab is in peak season right now, so there’s no better time to take advantage of its abundance with a delicious crab cake recipe. If you like crab cakes that have very little filling so that the flavor and texture of the crab really shine, then this is the perfect recipe for you! Let’s…